“Like all explorers, we’re drawn to discover what’s out there without knowing yet if we have the courage to face it.”
It's always daunting to step out into the unknown - new job, new relationship...really a new anything! But experiencing the new and unknown is what helps us grow, keeps us changing, aides in our evolving and learning new things about ourselves, others and/or our environments.
Living in this day and age is a blessing and a curse in many ways. We have the internet - a whole world that is a click away for copious amounts of knowledge, contradicting knowledge even, that pulls us deeper and deeper into a rabbit hole until we sometimes forget what it was that we were searching for in the first place.
The point is, we have a wealth of information at our fingertips at any moment... so rather than entering the unknown web search or physical store aisles searching for that one thing you're looking for let us hold your hand as you take these baby steps into reflecting on yourself and the change you want to make.
Through the help of our valued coaches from the Collective Gain Community here is a curated list of Must Reads as recommended by our Coaches that will help you in live in the now at your fullest potential. And after a couple of reads and some reflection by means of journaling, come back here leave a comment. We will be waiting to connect you with a coach that aligns with your needs.
Don't let another day, week or year go by with the same goal or dream feeling too far away. If you can dream it, you can achieve it -- you just may need some help along the way AND THAT'S ALRIGHT! People who get to where they want to go, don't do it alone. We are a community to support you when you are ready. #LIVEYOURTRUTH
TOP 10 Books Recommended by Collective Gain Coaches
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom (A Toltec Wisdom Book)
- Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles
- The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
- Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life
- Anatomy of the Spirit: The Seven Stages of Power and Healing
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
Interested in learning more about receiving coaching and what it can do for you?
Join our Community
Get inspirational content, event, retreat and webinar announcements and be part of a community looking to live, better.Share Article: